Many resources offer tips on how to stick to resolutions or goals for the new year, everyone is different, find what works for you. For example, Greatist has Renew Year, Daily Challenges, such as run an extra mile, do 10 planks, meditate for 10 minutes. Taking 31 days to do a little more each day could be all the resolution you need to achieve new goals this year!
Check it out here!
And here are a few tips on how to stick to your resolution for the New Year!
1. Make a vision board – seeing your goals will help you visualize your aspirations. Put this in a place you can see it every day.
2. Use the buddy system – team up with someone who has a similar resolution for added support
3. Write it out – keep a daily journal and track your progress along with motivational talk
4. Hold yourself accountable – remember it takes a good 21 days to change your thoughts and habits
5. Enjoy the journey – remember that everything you’re doing is to create a better version of yourself which will only make you feel better in the long run. Enjoy that and your efforts!
And lastly and most importantly – Join Qinetic!